- Understand the basics of the RISC-V architecture and instruction set.
- Gain knowledge on RISC-V Assembler and Simulator, and be able to write, assemble, and run RISC-V assembly code.
- Develop proficiency in RISC-V C Programming and be able to write, compile, and run RISC-V C code.
- Learn how to handle interrupts and exceptions in RISC-V.
- Understand the concepts of RISC-V memory management, memory-mapped I/O and virtual memory.
- Understand the concepts of multiprocessing and concurrency in RISC-V
- Learn how to profile and optimize RISC-V code for performance.
- Understand the concepts of RISC-V hardware and system design, specifically on FPGA and embedded systems
- Understand the future developments and trends in RISC-V
- Gain knowledge on debugging, optimization, and hands-on experience through lab sessions
- The course will also cover how to use QEMU for performance analysis and optimization of RISC-V code.